MOLSIS Inc. (“MOLSIS”) uses personal information collected from our customers and potential customers (collectively, “Customers”) for various purposes, including to provide and to promote better products and services to satisfy our Customers. MOLSIS recognizes that properly managing and protecting personal information is an important responsibility, to fulfill this responsibility, complies with all laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and works to properly manage and protect personal information in accordance with this Policy.
[Use of Personal Information]
MOLSIS uses the information collected to
- perform the products maintenance.
- process and reply to your requests.
- provide the information of MOLSIS products and services.
- provide the information of exhibitions and seminars related to MOLSIS.
- perform recruitment management including provision/contact of recruitment information etc. to recruitment applicants.
MOLSIS shares the information with the developer companies to perform the products maintenance.
MOLSIS may outsources the handling of the information to outsourcers which are confirmed to have the capability of properly handling the information, and which is selected by MOLSIS. Moreover, MOLSIS provides and discloses the information to such outsourcers strictly in compliance with the scope of use, and require them, by written contracts or similar means, to properly handle the information, and properly performs the management.
[Provision and Disclosure to Third Parties]
MOLSIS may provide or disclose the information to a third party in the limited cases of that
- you consent to the disclosure.
- it is necessary for the protection of your life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of you.
- disclosure is required due to laws and regulations or governmental requests.
[Response to Confirmation, Revision and Other Requests Concerning Personal Information Etc.]
When a Customer requests confirmation, revision (correction, addition or deletion), cessation of use or removal of his/her information, MOLSIS will comply with the request, unless there is a reasonable basis to refuse. To make this request, please contact our Administration Dept.
[Review and Improvement of Handling of Personal Information]
This policy may be revised from time to time as necessary to reflect our continuous efforts to improve the protection of the information. Accordingly, this policy is subject to change without prior notice.